Stay healthy - stay informed - and stay connected! Click here for updated COV19 and School Updates and Resources
Dear 6/7/8 Band families,
Thank you for your patience about the pick-up for our fundraiser. We very much appreciate your support of the instrumental music program at CGBMS.
Here is what you need to know about getting the items you ordered and have already paid for:
1. Pick-up will be on Thursday, June 4 from 5:00-6:00 PM. This will be curbside right at our middle school main entrance with no need for you or your student(s) to get out of your car.
2. One of the directors will approach your car and ask for the name of your student and also ask for you to open your trunk.
3. The directors will get your boxes and load them into your car for you.
4. You will then deliver the items to your customers. The order form you used along with any earned prizes will be in your boxes. This way you will know who ordered and what they ordered.
5. If a CGBMS staff member bought something from your student, please bring it with you when you come to return school equipment & to pick up any personal possessions. You will be contacted by the school office with more information about this. We will inform staff members that their fundraiser item is at school.
6. If you have any problem with your order, there is a phone number for the company. You should call them directly so they can help you.
If you do call them and do not receive satisfaction, please reach out to your director who will contact our rep.
This pick-up method has been implemented by many schools that also use our fundraising company in SE Wisconsin and it has gone very smoothly.
Lori MacRae and Alanna Ford
Cedar Grove-Belgium Middle School